A ground-breaking exclusive collaboration agreement has been signed between Universal Mining Group and CPC Engineering Group. This follows UMG’s due diligence assessment of CPC Engineering’s capabilities, aligned to strategic projects of international interest.
The resources of both groups can now be combined to harness their networks and mining engineering expertise in graphite, gold, nickel, copper, manganese and zinc projects. They provide a robust alternative to tier 1 consultants in cost, capex, opex and engineering fee terms.
Combining the core strengths of both organisations musters a multidisciplinary team of mining and engineering professionals to provide a complete service from Resource Definition and Pit Design to Processing and Metallurgy through to non-process infrastructure. This agreement enables Universal Mining Group to provide a unique turnkey service for its clients with appropriate process guarantees.
UMG and its Group of Companies have pleasure in advising it has renewed its civil, geotechnical and structural services agreement with SIDF (Vinci) to provide professional engineering services to UMG and its group of companies.
The main activity of SIDF’s structural above ground and underground services, these services responsibilities of managing other essential services that will contribute to a project success including but not limited to:
- Technical assistance
- Preliminary and feasibility studies
- Design studies, tender elaboration
- Detailed execution studies
- Construction economy, expertise
- Site survey and reception of works
- Concrete and steel structures engineering, soil and geotechnical engineering
UMG to provide EPCC and EPCM services from mine development through to Port processing and warehousing.
UMG will provide the following services:
- Mine, Port and Infrastructure Due Diligence Services Mine, Port, Power, Energy, On-Shore Oil and Gas
- Above and Below ground geotechnical and hydrogeology ground mine engineering services
- Scoping and Pre-Feasibility Studies Financial Modeling
- Project Management
- Risk Management and Analysis Logistic Studies
- Blending Studies
- Discipline Engineers; Electrical, Mechanical, Structural and Civil Cost Management
- Procurement Management Contract Management
- Quality and Supply Chain Management
For more information please contact us