Listed below is a sample of projects of interest highlighting the breadth and depth of our experience and skills.
Graphite Large Flake (High-Grade Mine Development Australia Capex $130M 2019/2020
Preliminary process design, crushing, screening, cyclones, tertiary stage crushing and tertiary stage grinding; primary ball mill, rod mill etc
Costing of all supporting infrastructure, structural steel, E/I+ C, P+ID, 150-man construction camp costing. The subsequent preliminary design has led to further optimization of the process plant being amenable to possible simple flotation process. UMG is now the preferred contractor for the full definitive feasibility. Process Flow Sheet can now be optimized to reduce capex and opex assumptions.
Manganese Mine Development $37m Vietnam 2019
Development of process design, resource evaluation, costing, estimating, metallurgical design of CMD processing plant to produce a pilot plant capable of producing 150,000 tons of high-grade chemical manganese dioxide for the battery industry.
Marengo Mining Copper Sulphide/cathode Papua New Guinea Project Capex $500m+ 2018
- Process Design and Consultant engineers in the feasibility study copper oxide and sulphide Float, Leach and recovery circuits for various sections of the new plant including 150 mw power station utilising HFO/NG. Third party review of Process Flow Charts, Capital Estimate for Crushing/Screening, Secondary Cone Crushing, Ball mill circuit. Flotation and Wet ball mill design to flotation circuits. Port ship loader design and development. Jetty Design, Causeway Development.
Cue Gold Scoping Study for 750,000 ton CIL Gold 2017
Plant design basis to handle high sulphides, scope of work included:
- pit design of 6 pits including access roads and haul roads, drainage, dewatering etc.
- complete cost estimate of process plant including gold room, crushing, milling, flotation, tailings dam, concentrator and supporting infrastructure
- provided structural and geotechnical integrity checks of 8 existing process tanks
- provided Formulation of AS standard contracts and procurement activities for all scope.
Anglo Platinum Rustenburg (South Africa): $400m 2016
- Lead Process and Design engineers in the debottlenecking and upgrade of the Platinum leach circuits in the Metals Concentrate Plant and Base Metals plants
- Design and Commissioning of the Dry Milling and Wet Leach pilot plant
Murrin Murrin Nickel ( Australia): $300m 2015
- Snr Process and Design engineers in the debottlenecking and upgrade of the Nickel leach circuits in the High-Pressure Leach Base Metals plants
- Design and Commissioning of the Grey Mare bore field’s process water supply and pipelines
Should you require a full company profile please contact us