Bridging the gap between project owner and investors
Universal Mining Group Limited originated in Australia in 1999 and now has its Head Office in London, UK, with offices in strategic locations around the world, including Australia and SE Asia.
UMG Ltd has two divisions – UMG Funding – offering a complete bespoke funding service for mining and energy projects and Universal Mining Consultants (UMC) that offer due diligence services for buyers and sellers of mineral, mining and energy projects on a global basis.
UMG Funding Ltd., facilitates funding for mining and energy projects that meets or exceeds predetermined hurdle rates of investment and payback periods. We have developed a unique and proven path to our investor network in London and worldwide. We will:
- Pre-qualify and assess the viability of projects for funding.
- Assist clients to present their projects in the appropriate manner for investors to evaluate and commit
- Provide the necessary guidance to attract investment and get project funding underway.
- Assist clients to grow their businesses or assist with design definition to further enhance their projects at various stages of development through to the final investment decision.
UMC delivers flexible, practical and timely scoping and feasibility studies that are the blueprints for both technical and financial investment outcomes of a successful project. Our experienced team of Mining Consultants, Consulting Engineers, Commercial experts and specialists in almost every commodity on the periodic table offer solutions across the following activities:
- Mine Quarries & Quarrying
- Mineral Extraction
- Tailings Extraction
- Port and Infrastructure Development
- Power, Energy, On-Shore, Oil and Gas
- Bespoke Plant design and Construction services
- Bank Compliance / Due Diligence Services for hedge funds, strategy consultancies, and private equity firms