The last 3 months have been extremely busy for Universal Mining Group, and our UMG Funding and Universal Mining Consultants businesses.
UMG Funding has successfully facilitated funding for:
- a Sulphide Nickel project in South America – investor acquisition; corporate and economic modelling services; $100m Capex; optimisation of process, mining and commercial assumptions – $70m
Active funding facilitation mandates moving to completion:
- a Gold & Copper project in the USA – 700,000 inferred resource; 43-101 compliant; very near term production; circa 50,000 oz pa: drill program to support 3 years of reserves about to commence 1ST Qtr 2018 – $20m*
- Cobalt project in Canada – multi tenement; very high grade 6- 9%; strike length on the first tenement delineated at 800 m up to 120 m deep – $7m*
- a Zinc polymetallic project in South Africa – corporate reshaping and economic modelling services; to raise $10m*
- a Gold play in Canada – multi-million ounces (0.7m Oz measured; 1.2m oz inferred underground); corporate restructuring and shaping services; to raise $25m*
- a Diamond project in South Africa – Earn-In Agreement; very near term; an inferred resource of micro diamonds; petrography and testing of cores planned for 1st qtr 2018 $0.5 – $6m* in phases
* Some additional investment welcome
In the pipeline – full details to be released shortly:
- a Sulphide Nickel project, with Cobalt & Copper credits in Australia – last undeveloped large tonnage resource; commencing geophysics and drill program for defined targets; $8m in phases prior to IPO.
UMG’s project pipeline continues to grow, thanks to our developing client reputation and an expanding global network of highly valued new and existing investors. We continue to work closely with both clients and investors to create value for all. All negotiations are protected by NDA or Heads of Agreement/ Earn In arrangements.
We continue to use social media and email to alert investors to new opportunities. If you would like to receive early updates on our latest ‘investment ready’ opportunities, please complete the sign-up form below
Garry Wildman, CEO
Universal Mining Group Ltd.