Recent Funding Projects
Mining, Natural Resources, Minerals and Quarries Funding Projects
We conduct Initial and Due Diligence Assessments for projects on their behalf of European Wealth Funds and Private Investors for proposals seeking discretionary project funding up to £300 million. Below is a list of some recent funding projects.
- Copper Flotation Plant in South East Asia £2 million, the developer had proven low capital and operating costs.
- Diamond Drilling Campaign for Gold Mine in Australasia £3 million, the developer had high-grade deposit proven by previous RAB drilling programme.
- Amusement Park and Water Slide Park South East Asia £0.5 million, the developer had previously operated smaller very profitable amusement parks under an innovative business model, the new venture had independent costings and proven high IRR, UMG assisted with preparing documentation and revising its business model that met and exceeded the private investor requirements.
- High grade contained Nickel Project in South East Asia £5million, project funding for working capital and funding for Definitive Feasibility Study, the funds were raised through a reverse stock market takeover.
Industrial, Software, Other Funding Projects
- Construction plant & equipment manufacturer £2 million, negotiated funding on behalf of MBO team.
- Control systems design & manufacture £300,000, facilitated funding for premises and equipment upgrade
- Transport related product £350,000, assisted an entrepreneur/inventor to obtain £350,000 business angel investment for a new business start-up. Wrote their business plan, following investment established all systems and processes. Project included product licensing, defining roles and job descriptions, a performance appraisal system and management information systems. Developed a website, admin systems and a created a UK office for this manufacturing business whose plant was based in Taiwan. Most of this was achieved whilst the owner was living in the Far East evolving the product and establishing the manufacturing facility in Taiwan.
- Two Management buy-outs £10 million, assisted two management teams who wish to undertake and fund MBO’s.
- Sole trader Business development loan £50,000, enabled a one person business to obtain a £50,000 bank loan funding for premises and equipment upgrade through the development of a new business plan.
- Start Up Business Bank Loan £130,000, helped a start-up business to produce a business plan enabling a successful Government-backed Enterprise Finance Guarantee (EFG) loan application also gaining a competitive invoice factoring package.
Download pdf List of Recent Funding Projects