UMG Company Sucess Stories
The last 6 months have been extremely busy for Universal Mining Group, and our UMG Funding and Universal Mining Consultants businesses.
UMG Funding has successfully facilitated funding for:
- a Nickel project in South America
- a Zinc polymetallic project in South Africa,
We are managing our pipeline of projects having made some great contacts with current and future project owners in recent times. Funding mandates for exciting opportunities have recently been negotiated including:
- a multi-million Oz Gold play in Canada, 2m Oz proven and 3m Oz inferred
- a Gold project in Argentina, 1m Oz plus
- a Farm-In Agreement for a Diamond project in South Africa, including high-grade gem quality stones
- a Cobalt & Lithium multi tenement deposit of extremely high grade,( capital raising closing this September).
- In the pipeline is another Sulphide Nickel project, with Cobalt and bonus Gold deposit on the same tenement, in Laos this time.
- a legally binding offtake agreement is being concluded with an internationally recognized global Zinc smelter/supplier for our South African Zinc Project, securing 65% of the revenue for the project and proceeding with the DFS to support those offtake arrangements
Thanks to our developing reputation and increasing outreach to our highly valued new and existing investors and clients, the project pipeline on our books continues to grow. Working closely with interested parties allows us to create value for all under NDA/HoA or Farm In arrangements.
We continue to use social media and email to alert investors to new opportunities.
If you would like to receive early updates on our latest investment opportunities please click on this link to subscribe and get our ‘investment ready’ investment opportunities!