UMG Funding has recently attracted a number of investment-seeking clients with diverse projects requiring from $7.5m to $50m – and negotiations ongoing for projects up to $300m.
Clients come from the mining, energy and industrial sectors and include:
- International Business requiring $35m to complete a buy-out of an overseas business in the quarry and processing sector.
- European Water Treatment business seeking up to $35m for a diversification project.
- Middle East mining sector project requiring $10m
- Junior Mining Project in Africa seeking $10m
- Mining Project in South Africa requiring $7.5m
- Tourism business in southern Africa seeks $5m
- Brazilian Gold Miner needing $30m
UMG Funding has developed a successful initial due diligence and investment readiness process to stimulate interest from Wealth Funds and Private Investors with and on behalf of its clients. It is not a financial institution or an investment organisation itself and so has established relationships with a broad portfolio of investors.
UMG Funding welcomes hearing from other potential investors who may wish to expand our current list of funders. Please contact us for an initial discussion.