POTENTIAL TO BE THE NEXT MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR PROJECT COMPARABLE TO LETSENG!
Our group has secured a mandate to facilitate funding for a diamondiferous kimberlite pipe project – Mining Licence to be granted by end-April, 2018.
This is an exciting opportunity for an investor/investment team seeking to invest in a project with the potential to offer huge returns on investments. This project is in the final stages of converting the exploration license to a mining license by the Department of Mineral Resources. The company as a vehicle has significant value with approx. AUD $20M in carried forward tax losses available to offset future gains and increase bottom line profits. A 223.9 carat stone previously recovered suggests the potential for further large stones to be uncovered, similar to GEM Diamonds Letseng project.
KEY POINTS & NOTABLE FINDINGS:
- A Data Room with two full independent geological and technical valuation reports
- Access to drill samples and drill cores can be arranged by an in-country team of diamond experts.
- Strong Management team involved from Australia, South Africa & UK – Ex De Beers and Ex Newfield Resources.
- Recent site investigation and sampling of old tailings identified G9 and G10 garnets, highly indicative of good quality diamonds to be found.
- Diamond fragments were discovered in recent drill cores.
- Excellent relationship with mining government approval process, mining license to be granted by end of April 2018.
- Current owner/ explorer seeks working capital to complete inferred diamond resource reports and further bulk sampling of known high carat/hectare targets.
- The deposit has close similarities with Letseng and Panorama from a geological standpoint, producing proven resources.
- The project is fully compliant with BEE rules and enjoys an excellent relationship with local landowners.
PROJECT FEASIBILITY & HISTORICAL FEATURES:
- This diamond source is the fourth largest in South Africa and is located very close to mining infrastructure.
- The project was trenched in the early 80’s. New drilling completed in 2011 with positive results for diamonds.
- Extensive Geophysics, Geology, and Magnetic studies reveal several additional drill targets.
- 752 carats were recovered from only 935 stones, a very favourable ratio.
- A 223.9 carat stone was recovered during the 1979 – 82 bulk sampling program.
- The average diamond size of the project has been estimated at 77 carats. Snowden has established that this represents exceptionally high average stone size for a pipe. The estimate does not include the 223.9 carat stone recovered.
- The project has yielded a particularly large number of +5 carat diamonds during this program, including three in the 15-20 carat range.
- Stones that were classified as “fragments” is suggestive that large diamonds (>20 carats) are a feature of the pipe.
INVESTMENT PROPOSAL: The owner is seeking USD $6.05 million to earn 30% equity in the project by way of a structured earn in option under this IM. (*They will consider a maximum of 40% equity for additional funding of more than USD $6.05 million).
ACQUISITION OF PROJECT: Option to acquire project after phase 1 funding and completion of maiden inferred resource statement; in the event of a purchase, the phase 1 funding costs will be deducted from the agreed selling price.
VALUATION: Valuations from Maynard and Snowdens are highly valuable to any diamond developer and prepared by diamond geologists of note. Based on these reports, the current enterprise value of this project is USD $20m –$50m. Reports will be made available to interested parties under NDA.
PURCHASE PRICE: The enterprise value of the property, lease, mining license status and the close geological similarities to the Letseng and Premier Mines and the fact the project can have inferred resource statement within 2 months of funds being made available The Leaseholder / Owner would consider all reasonable offers.
Submissions are to be presented on or before 27th April 2018.
Please contact Peter Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org Director of Universal Mining Group to discuss NDA terms in the first instance. Access to a Dropbox data room with supporting documentation will be granted thereafter.