Deliverables and Services Available
Our current consulting team can handle the following project deliverables and services;
- Due Diligence Services – Mining, including Open Pit Mining, Mineral Industry Energy, Power Supply, On-Shore Oil and Gas
- Scoping Studies
- Owners Engineers Representation
- Mining Project Evaluation
- UMG’s Consultants expertise extends across Mineral Industries, Mineral Exploration, Mineral Processing, Mineral reporting, and Resource Reporting
- Ore Reserve Reporting, including Resource Reporting
- Engineering, Procurement and Project Management Blending Studies
- Our Mining Consultants oversee Pit Design encompassing Open Pit Design, (all geotechnical software, Surpac, AutoCAD), slope design, pit design, earthwork, and reserve calculation
- Our Geotechnical Services also includes Underground Geotechnical Design
- UMC’s water consultants cover Tailings and Freshwater Dam Design, storage capacity, embankment design, safety audit etc
- Haul Road Design (AutoCAD, Surpac). We can also produce 12D outputs.
- Foundation design including, mat and strip footing, single or group piles
- Structural Integrity Audits Geotechnical Audits
- Process Plant Debottlenecking Work Conveyor Design and Manufacture
- Pumping and Piping Design Dewatering Design
- Hydrology/Drainage Design Risk Workshops and Analysis
- Cost Estimating Planning/Scheduling Detail Shop Drawing
- Switchboards, Distribution and Transmission Detail Shop Drawings Mechanical, Structural, Civil and Electrical Drafting
- Procurement Management Contract Management
- Quality and Supply Chain Management
The Universal Mining Group are now independent consultants in the Mining, Resources, Energy, Manufacturing and Industrial Arenas.
Our network of specialists includes business executives, independent consultants and industry directors in Manufacturing, Mining, Metals, Minerals, Energy, Ports, On-Shore Oil and Gas and Industrial Arenas.
We provide in-depth Quantitative Analysis, Market and Risk services this development is a result of increased demand from our International Banking Community and Due Diligence activities which is already a business unit of Universal Mining Consultants P/L.